Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Well hello there strangers! 

It's been well over a year! I kind of fell off the blogging bandwagon when my produce box stopped arriving... the FDA showed up at work ... oh and when the weather went from sweltering to freezing in a matter of days (oh North Carolina! - you and your "four seasons.) So yup! I'm back with a vengeance. My box has been coming for about a month and y'all know I've been a cooking up a storm!  Mistersister hubs and I have been perusing the local cuisine as well which I will be happy to report on! I also kicked my outdated crackberry to the curb and upgraded to the LG revolution- 4G say what!? With this awesome speed also comes higher quality photos- I hope they are truly drool worthy. So to kick off my re-debut I have for you a peach blueberry clobber you will DIE over.

Pre-heat your oven to 350 and get ready for greatness.

Melt 1/2 c butter in an 8x8x2 in pan.

In a bowl mix 1/2 c sugar, 1 c flour with 2 tsp. baking powder. To this add 1/2 c milk.

Pour this into the pan with the melted butter- don't mix it will spread on its own.

Next add to a bowl 1 pint blueberries with 3 medium peaches that have been cut into slices. Add 1/2 c sugar, 2 tsp vanilla and 1 tsp cinnamon. Gently mix to coat the fruit. (OMG this smells so good).



Add fruit on top of the goupy mix in the pan. 


Put into the oven to bake for 45 minutes. 



The top should be golden brown and bubbly! MMM- serve warm with vanilla ice cream and thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment